I dislike spam as much as you do. If you subscribe to comment threads or the RSS Feed I will not spam you or sell your email address to anyone else. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email. RandomActsOfParenting.com is here to carry on a conversation, not collect information. The information which is collected is simply to allow the site to function, be maintained, and provide services to you.
- The purposes for which information is being collected will be identified before or at the time of collecting personal information.
- Personal information will only be collected and used for the sole objective of fulfilling those purposes specified or for other compatible purposes. Exceptions to this are limited to times when personal consent of the individual has been given or as required by law.
- All personal information will be collected by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- All personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- All policies and practices relating to the management of personal information will be made readily available to you, the visitor.
Like many other Web sites, RandomActsOfParenting.com makes use of log files and log services such as Google Analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Distribution of Information
RandomActsOfParenting.com does not share your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, I may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
RSS and Email Subscriptions
This website records information about how people access the RSS feeds, but does not collect any personally identifying information from or about you, the RSS subscriber. This website’s feed services collect the e-mail addresses of individuals that subscribe to the RSS feeds via e-mail. Individual information about subscribers to this website’s feeds is held in strict confidence; I will not release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances, unless required by law. Aggregated information stripped of any personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. I reserve the right to remove or edit comments at my discretion. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments but are not disclosed, unless the commenter deliberately does so him/herself by entering the e-mail address in the main comment box in addition to the box clearly labeled for the e-mail address.
RandomActsOfParenting.com reserves the right to delete any comments that it deems not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing profanity, self promotion, harassment, threats, or spam of any sort.
The web site contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. I will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information
Privacy Contact Information